background

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Work Safe Wednesday: OPI Steady As She Rose

Greetings!! Is it too late for a Work Safe Wednesday post?  Nah, never.  Today I'd like to show you OPI's Steady As She Rose.  It's a soft...um...rose pink (I guess the name gave it away), brought to us courtesy of OPI's Pirates of the Caribbean collection.  Though I like the color, those OPI brushes irk me.  The finish is always nice, so I'll continue to put up with the streak inducing, curve hating brushes. :)  BTW, if you don't have this experience with OPI brushes, will you please share your technique with me?  Maybe I'm just doing it wrong.




I jazzed it up an eensy, weensy bit with Wet N Wild's Sparked.  I bought it for only $0.99 at Walgreens last week :)




I've got more coming your way, so stay tuned!

Lady J

No comments:

Post a Comment