background

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Don't Panic! It's Just More NerdLacquer


Fine, I'm in.  I'm really starting to love NerdLacquer polishes!  They're just fun.  Like Crunchy Frog, Don't Panic applied easily, and I didn't even have complaints about glitter stuck to the side of the bottle this time.  I think it would have looked better layered over something, but I didn't have any complementary greens to choose from.   I guess I could've gotten all wild and crazy and chosen a totally different color as a base, but I'll have to save that experimentation for another day. (BTW, thanks to gutsandgrace for bringing me into the world of NerdLacquer.)

Official color description:
DON’T PANIC is a brilliant clover green base with emerald and grass green small and large hexagonal glitter, plus a sprinkling of holographic sparkle. Friendly, non-threatening, and extremely glittery.
Sounds pretty accurate to me.  On to more pics!

Polish Notes:

Base coat: CND Stickey
Coats of polish used: 2
Comments about application:  Applied easily - no real complaints here!
Top coat: None, though I imagine it would be a guzzler.





Annnnd...the Etsy store is STILL closed. *sigh* Oh wells.

'Til next time,

Stay polished!

No comments:

Post a Comment