background

Sunday, April 1, 2012

No Foolin', Zoya Bevin is Perfect for Spring!

Oh how I love this color.

Zoya Bevin
Direct sunlight




I finally picked up Bevin from Zoya's True Collection (Spring 2012).  I'd been eyeing it since promo pics for the collection were released, and decided not to wait for another promo before I got my hands on it.  Take a look:

Zoya Bevin
Zoya Bevin

Zoya Bevin


Application was easy - two coats and I was done.  My only complaint is that I had a good deal of staining after removal.  Next time I'll be sure to use a base coat.  

Zoya Bevin

I definitely think this shade of green works for me.  Hopefully I'll have Skylar, Tru and Lotus soon.  Earth Day promo, anyone?


*Zoya is sold online at www.zoya.com.  I purchased the color used in this review at an Ulta store.

No comments:

Post a Comment