Am I the only one who thought Essie was stopping at neons for the summer collection? After being WOWED with last year's Braziliant collection, I was less than thrilled with a collection full of neons for summer. The colors were nice enough, but neons aren't for me. Summer and fall collections are my favorite, so I was a little disappointed that they didn't give me something I felt I could wear. But, I should've known better. With the release of promo pics for the upcoming Bikini So Teeny Collection, my lemming list just got that much longer. Essie will release the collection next month.
- Bikini so Teeny—provocative lustrous sky blue
- Cascade Cool—frosty, shimmery carnation pink
- All Tied Up—naughty molten bronze
- Off the Shoulder—daring, scorching hot pink
- Fear or Desire—obsession-worthy bright orange
- Mojito Madness—fun-loving party lime
My must have color from the collection is Mojito Madness. All Tied Up should be interesting though. Since it seems to be the oddball, I bet it ends up being the star of the collection. You have to figure they included it for a good reason. What'll be your must have color?
**Promo images were originally posted over at Chic Profile