background

Monday, May 28, 2012

Hope Your Memorial Day Isn't Too Too Hot!


Here's a quick post to show off Essie's Too Too Hot from last summer's Braziliant collection.  I've mentioned before that I was a big fan of last year's collection, and TTH is one of the reasons why.  This hot orange-red is sizzling.  I don't usually wear loud colors like this, but it oozes summer, so I couldn't resist.

Polish notes:

Base coat: Zoya Anchor (to reduce any staining)
Coats of polish used: 2
Comments about application: Great formula, but I still had some visible nail line after two coats.
Top coat: None, it's already shiny!





On another note, I've been playing with the shape of my nails, this time squaring them off a bit. I like it in person, but they come across too square to me in the pics. What do you think?  I'm definitely a fan of the "squoval," but I don't think I've quite gotten it right.







No comments:

Post a Comment