background

Saturday, May 26, 2012

Double Feature: China Glaze Grape Pop and FingerPaints Movie In the Park

China Glaze Grape Pop FingerPaints Movie in the Park

Happy Saturday!

Are you ever able to accomplish everything on your to-do list?  If you are, then I definitely applaud you.  I, on the other hand, am still a work in progress.  It's just been one of those kind of weeks.  Thank goodness for long weekends, right?

Today I wanted to show you two polishes, China Glaze Grape Pop and FingerPaints Movie in the Park.  I think they paired well together, and the sparkle was just fun to wear. 

China Glaze Grape Pop

This color comes from China Glaze's Spring 2010 Up & Away collection.  It's one that I've been meaning to wear for a while, but haven't gotten around to it.  I was very pleased with the color, and will definitely make it a point to wear it again soon.  One thing about China Glaze polishes is that I rarely have a negative word to say about them.  In my experience, the finish is always smooth and shiny.  You like?





FingerPaints Movie in the Park

I purchased this from Sally Beauty Supply a couple of weeks ago, and it comes from the FingerPaints Summer in the City collection.  I think it turned out a bit duller in my pics than it is in person.  I included a blurry pic to help expose some of the sparkle that my camera otherwise seemed to hide.  I found the application to be smooth and easy.  I have to say, FingerPaints is worth a second look in my book.  I usually pass by their displays without a thought, but this is the second polish of theirs that I recently tried and liked.

China Glaze Grape Pop FingerPaints Movie in the Park

FingerPaints Movie in the Park

FingerPaints Movie in the Park

FingerPaints Movie in the Park

FingerPaints Movie in the Park

 I hope you're having a great Memorial Day weekend! Thanks for visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment