background

Friday, May 11, 2012

Zoya GMA Promo Swatches!! (WARNING: pic heavy!)


I am *ahem* a little late posting this, but I finally did! Please forgive me :(

TOBEY

"Very bright nearly-neon fuchsia-based candy pink creme."







YUMMY

"Bright, cheerful light robin's egg blue in a milky creme finish. A sweet sky-blue that pops on both deep and pale skin tones."  Agreed.



Formula was thick and creamy.  Easy to apply.


Zoya Yummy - indoors

Zoya Yummy - indoors


LOLA

"Ultra-bright warm fuchsia-pink base with strong blue-violet duochrome shimmer. Edgy, bright and eye-catching but still fresh and girly."


There's a slight blue shimmer



I really liked this color, but I wasn't sure it was a match for my skin tone.  What do you think?


FYI: There's slight VNL after two coats.  Usually I mind this, but it was subtle.


So, there you have it.  Tobey, Yummy and Lola.  Three welcome additions to my collection.  Hope you enjoyed this super long post.

Until next time,

Stay polished!

No comments:

Post a Comment