background

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Work Safe Wednesday: Zoya Dove

Here we are, another Wednesday, another Work Safe Wednesday post!  I can't believe hump day is already here.  This week has flown by for me.  How about yours?  I'm not mad at all though.  I'm ready for the weekend!  Anyway, today I'm featuring Zoya Dove from the Spring 2011 Intimate collection.  It's described as a "soft, delicate light neutral gray with an opaque, glossy creme finish."  When I first purchased Dove, I had higher hopes for how flattering the color would be against my skin tone.  I think it works, but it didn't knock my socks off as I'd hoped.  Still, I like it fine, and it's great for work!


Polish Notes:


Base coat: Zoya Anchor
Coats of polish used: Two-ish
Comments about application: The formula is a little thick, so I had to be careful not to glob too much on my nail.
Top coat: CND Shiney
Zoya Dove

Zoya Dove

Zoya Dove

No comments:

Post a Comment