background

Monday, April 2, 2012

Pretty in Purple - Zoya Malia

Yay for Mondays! Too much cheer?  Need a pick me up?  Try Zoya Malia to brighten up your day.

Zoya Malia
Zoya Malia

Zoya describes Malia as a "light, dusty cool toned violet-lilac creme."  It's simple.  It's pretty.  It's also not a dupe for China Glaze Grape Pop (more on that in a later post).

*all pics are with two coats
Zoya Malia
Indoors, natural light


Zoya Malia
Indoors, natural light

Zoya Malia
Direct sunlight
Funny, the bottle looks broken, but it's not.

Sooooo, thanks to this post I now have Everybody Loves the Sunshine by Roy Ayers stuck in my head.  No worries, though.  I love that song.

What color are you feeling today?

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. @aussiecatgirl Thanks for your comment :) I bought it a while ago and stashed it. So glad I pulled it out and put it on!

      Delete