background

Thursday, April 5, 2012

Essie Resort 2012 - No More Film


Essie No More Film


I'm posting late today, but no worries, it's a good one! After seeing a few swatches of Essie Resort 2012, I had to pick one up.  I was only going to allow myself one from the collection for now, so I grabbed No More Film and ran quickly walked to the register before I had a chance to change my mind.  I can be really indecisive when I have to pick just one.  Usually I just stand in front of the display looking like a crazy lady looking up swatches on my phone, trying to figure out which one to purchase.  What?  I'm the only one?  Hey, I have to be sure!  I hate ending up with polish I can't use because it looked horrible against my skin tone.  Annnnd, that's a waste of money.  We don't like wasting money around here.

Anyway, back to No More Film....


I was surprised to see Essie come out with such a dark color this time of year, but it works.  As you can see, No More Film is a deep violet - teetering between dark blue and purple - without looking black.  That's good news for me because I don't do black nail polish.  I'll wear dark colors, but not black or colors so dark they look black.  This one doesn't have that problem. 

(2 coats were used, but you could get away with 1)

Essie No More Film
Essie No More Film


Essie No More Film
Essie No More Film - direct sunlight



Essie No More Film

Essie No More Film


Isn't it nice? I love it.  

I skipped last summer's Resort Collection, but I want (almost) the entire collection this year (I'll skip Pink-A-Boo).  How about you?  Did you have any (or all) of the Resort Collection? Is there anything else I can put in (parenthesis)??

No comments:

Post a Comment