background

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Essie's Stroke of Brilliance

Essie has added a new shade to its Luxeffects line - Stroke of Brilliance.  Judging from the promo pictures, I think it might just be.

essie stroke of brilliance
"Stroke of Brilliance"

The new "multi-dimensional top coat" joins its older siblings, As Gold As It Gets, A Cut Above, Set In Stones and Pure Pearlfection.  Essie recommends you try it over Chinchilly ("a sleek, granite gray"), Lapiz of Luxury ("a dreamy ocean blue") or Over the Edge ("a dramatic metallic midnight silver"). 

You should be able to get it at CVS, Target, Walgreens and Wally World Walmart, just to name a few stores.

2 comments:

  1. Do you think this will be similar to Revlon Blue Mosaic?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have Revlon's Blue Mosaic, but I took a look at a few swatches. I think Stroke of Brilliance will be very different. Based on the photos, it's my guess that it will be a bit darker, and the shine will be more brilliant. Blue Mosaic also has a bit of green hexagonal glitter mixed in--I believe Stroke of Brilliance is all blue.

    ReplyDelete