Just want to highlight some posts I've read in the last week:
- Kellie Gonzo has Illamasqua Naked Strangers nail polishes. See anything you like?
- Colors De Carol tries her first jelly sandwich.
- Polish Police swatches the Laura Mercier Tres Chic collection.
- The Cult Nails Fairytale collection is finally on sale! Eeek! I need them all lol. Chit Chat Nails has some great swatches of Charming. If you haven't seen her site yet, you should. She puts a twist on standard swatching.
- I came across Wet N Wild's Bejeweled collection in Walgreens the other day. Glad to see Vampy Varnish has swatches of the collection. Born into Privilege sorta reminds me of Cult Nails' Always Winning which is no longer available.
- GiMiKd Girl has a few swatches of some NerdLacquer polishes she's had stashed away. Must be nice to have some. The Etsy shop mysteriously disappeared before I ever had a chance to place my first order.
- I found a newbie site, the Color Republic, and she has Wet 'n Wild's Club Havana. I think I just bought this color during the buy 2 get 1 sale at Walgreens. It looks great on her, so I think it'll look great on me.