background

Friday, June 8, 2012

Get Frosted - Zoya Rory

Zoya Rory

*singing* "Frosty the snowman, was a jolly happy soul..."

Wrong time of year, I know, but each time I wear Zoya Rory, I can't help but sing it!  Rory is part of the "Surf" side of Zoya's Beach & Surf collection for summer 2012.  It is a "medium mauve pink with lilac tones, gold and silver reflective metallic shimmer accents, and a foil-like finish."  This is a different kind of polish for me because of the foil-like finish.  Until I purchased this and Zuza, I don't think I had anything like it in my collection.  It had me feeling all dainty and stuff. *pouts*  I'm not dainty, like at all, but funny how a little color on your nails can make you feel like it.

Zoya Rory

I used two coats here with no base coat and no top coat. BE SMARTER THAN ME.  Use a good base coat.  Rory stains like grape juice on white carpet.  My nails had a pink tint to them for several days after I removed it.


Zoya Rory

Zoya Rory

I have two more polishes from the Beach & Surf collection - Zuza and Wednesday.  I had them all swatched and ready to go, but something was off about the color in all of my photos.  I'm going to have to re-swatch them for you.  Until then,

Stay polished!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment