background

Saturday, June 2, 2012

From the Stash: Zoya Charisma

Zoya Charisma

Good morning sunshine!  One of the polishes I have for you today is a popular Zoya neon, Charisma.  They describe it as an "ultra bright neon fluorescent magenta/red-toned purple cream."  This was among the first polishes I purchased from Zoya last year, and I think it's a great color to wear when you want to punch things up.

As with all other neons I know, it dries matte.  With this one in particular, you will need to add a topcoat.  If you don't, it'll peel like crazy, and quickly.  Although it might be kind of fun to see how it peels off in whole pieces, your nails will look like a total hack job.  And that, my friend, is not cute.

Even with this issue, I highly recommend this color.  Use a topcoat like I said and you'll be ok.

Zoya Charisma
Zoya Charisma without topcoat

I added CND Shiney to the middle nail so you could see a comparison of the polish with and without topcoat.

Zoya Charisma
CND Shiney on middle nail, others matte

And with CND Shiney on all nails...

Zoya Charisma
Zoya Charisma with CND Shiney

Zoya Charisma

Zoya Charisma
Zoya Charisma indoors with CND Shiney

Visit www.zoya.com to purchase Charisma and more.  Also be sure to check Zoya out on Facebook where they are always cooking up fun (fun=promos).

Next up, Part II of my Cult Nails haul.

Stay polished ladies!

Lady J

No comments:

Post a Comment