background

Sunday, June 17, 2012

*DEAL ALERT* 3 For $15 Zoya + Free Shipping

In case you haven't heard (what, you haven't liked my Facebook page yet??), Zoya is running a new promo for zoya.com account holders*.  Through 11:59 PM EST on 6/25/12, you can pick 3 colors from the Beach and Surf collection for $15 AND get free shipping (gotta love when they throw in free shipping).  Don't know what colors to get?  Let me see if I can help.

I bought Rory, Zuza and Wednesday. 

Color descriptions:


Rory: "Medium mauve pink with lilac tones, gold and silver reflective metallic shimmer accents, and a foil-like finish."
Zuza: "Deep, saturated, oceanic turquoise with gold and silver metallic shimmer and a foil-like finish."
Wednesday: "Faded dirty medium turquoise with green undertone and an opaque cream finish."

If you only pick one of these, pick Zuza.  I've seen many swatches of the color, and I think it looks good on everyone.  I didn't even know I liked foil finishes until I put it on.  I'll warn you though, you'll need a good base coat.  My hands looked like death when I removed the color lol.  Rory also gave me a funny stain, so protect your nails!

Zoya Beach and Surf

*You must've had an account prior to 12pm on 6/11/12.  Be sure to check out Zoya's blog for all of the fine print.

No comments:

Post a Comment