background

Monday, June 4, 2012

Cult Nails Mini-Haul Part II: Iconic



Hopefully, you've already seen part I of my Cult Nails haul.  Here's part II, featuring Iconic.  Iconic is a "deep berry creme with gorgeous red flakes and stunning gold shimmer throughout."  

Cult Nails Iconic


As I've told you before, I (usually) don't do reds, but the color description and reviews won me over.

Cult Nails Iconic

Cult Nails Iconic

Just as with the other Cult Nails polishes I reviewed, the formula was great.  I only wish the gold shimmer and red flakes could have shown through a bit more.  When removing the color, I realized just how much the flakes and shimmer had been hidden.

Cult Nails Iconic

Cult Nails Iconic

Inspired by the gold shimmer, I added Orly's Sashay My Way on an accent nail.

Cult Nails Iconic Orly Sashay My Way


Hope you like! :)

Next up, part III, and it may very well be my favorite of the bunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment