The super awesome and very stylish Maria of Cult Nails has announced another $5 polish sale, set to run on Saturday, May 12 from 9AM EST until 8:59AM EST Sunday May 13th. Instead of limiting the sale to the purchase of two polishes as initially planned, she upped it to three. Last month, I featured my first two Cult Nails polishes, purchased during her previous $5 sale. During this sale, you will be able to choose from the following colors:
- Cruisin' Nude - the perfect nude polish laced with a stunning pink shimmer
- Living Water - deep blue jelly polish with ice blue and emerald green glitter inspired by the phosphorescent sea-water and created by blogger Tierny
- Let Me Fly - dusty turquoise shimmer with gorgeous silver shimmer
- Hypnotize Me - ice green sheer jelly with vibrant blue and green glitter that is marvelous on its own or layered
- Iconic - deep berry creme with gorgeous red flakes and hidden gold shimmer throughout
- Feel Me Up - buttercup yellow
- Nevermore - Maria says it's the best black ever!
For more information about Cult Nails and the $5 sale, head on over to Maria's blog and be sure to "like" Cult Nails on Facebook.