background

Friday, July 13, 2012

Zoya Gives Us THREE Reasons to Care about Fall Right Now

"Inspired by backstage beauties, talented designers, runways and VIP fashion events, the NYFW 2012 Color Collections by Zoya for Fall 2012 are simply stunning."

Zoya Fall 2012

Last year, Zoya knocked me out with their fall collection, Smoke & Mirrors, and they are back to do it again with not one, not two, but THREE sets collectively called Designer, Diva & Gloss!  As per their usual, there'll be one set of creams and one set of sparkly or metallic colors.  The third addition is a trio of buildable jellies.  I typically don't wear jellies, but I have to have all three of these.  When you see the colors, you understand why.  A couple of shades -- Rekha, Evvie and Katherine -- are from previously released limited edition designer collections.  I didn't get a chance to order any of those, so I'm glad the company decided to release these with their regular collections.

Designer


Zoya Designer

• Elisa (ZP632) - Crimson red metallic
• Suri (ZP633) - Royal purple metallic
• Song (ZP634) - Egyptian blue metallic with a subtle sparkle
• Ray (ZP635) - Pine green metallic
• FeiFei (ZP636) - Magic blue foil sparkle metallic
• Daul (ZP637) - Magic violet foil sparkle metallic

Zoya Designer



Diva


Zoya Diva


• Elisa (ZP632) - Crimson red metallic
• Suri (ZP633) - Royal purple metallic
• Song (ZP634) - Egyptian blue metallic with a subtle sparkle
• Ray (ZP635) - Pine green metallic
• FeiFei (ZP636) - Magic blue foil sparkle metallic
• Daul (ZP637) - Magic violet foil sparkle metallic

Zoya Diva


*Can I have Song now, please?

Gloss


Zoya Gloss


• Katherine (ZP638) - Sheer eggplant jelly gloss, buildable formula (Peter Som custom shade)
• Paloma (ZP639) - Sheer berry red jelly gloss, buildable formula
• Frida (ZP640) - Sheer teal blue jelly gloss, buildable formula

Zoya Gloss

I love these so much, and they are all in hues that I know will complement my skin tone.

These will start shipping in mid-July.  Check out www.zoya.com for more.  

What do you think?  Are you going to go for broke by filling your collection with ALL of these?  I'm sure going to try :)

2 comments:

  1. ooooh, I want them all, lol. We will be broke with some hot shades this fall :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, we will lol! I'm so glad I haven't spent any of my Share the Love points yet. That should help some.

    ReplyDelete