background

Friday, March 23, 2012

Zoya Kendal

Zoya Kendal comes from Zoya's Feel Collection (Winter 2011).  Initially, I wasn't excited about the colors.  I have a lot of neutrals and didn't think I needed to add more.  But being the Zoya fan that I am, I purchased a couple anyway.  Now, I think I need the whole collection.  Kendal is one of three I have so far - or is it two?  I can't remember.

What I do know is that this one is a keeper.  This soft, grayed out lavender cream is work-safe and just plain pretty.

Zoya Kendal Feel Collection


When I put Kendal on, I couldn't stop looking at my nails.  It really looks nice.  I'm afraid I couldn't do it justice in the photos. 

I played around and added Essie's Kisses (Spring 2011).  I prefer it alone, but here's a pic so you can see the difference:




Did I do a good job of trying to hide my funky cuticles?  I tried.  After having a horrible experience with cuticle clippers at a nail salon years ago, I won't let anyone near them.







*BONUS (blurry) PIC* Check out my princess bling.  Mini-me loved it so we snapped a pic.


No comments:

Post a Comment