background

Thursday, March 29, 2012

NOTD/Review: Zoya Jana



Zoya Jana


Nails of the Day

Today I chose to wear the very pretty Zoya Jana.  Jana comes from Zoya's Smoke and Mirrors collection (Fall 2011).  I have to say, summer and fall collections are my favorite and I think Smoke and Mirrors hit it out the park.  I like this collection because so many of the colors are flattering on my skin tone.  In addition to Jana, I have Petra, Anja, Nimue, Yara, Neeka and Jem.

Now, back to Jana.  This is a "medium nude putty creme with grey, mauve and purple tones."  You have to be careful with any polish that can be described as "putty" in color, because putty done incorrectly can be boring and unflattering.  Zoya got it right this time, and it was my choice for the day. 

The Mani:

For this mani, I started with a base of Zoya Get Even, 2 coats of Jana, and kicked up the shine with CND Super Shiney.

Zoya Jana Get Even CND Shiney


Zoya Jana

CND Super Shiney doesn't like to photograph in direct sunlight.  I had to take these pictures several times because my camera wasn't happy with the incredible gloss.


Zoya Jana


Zoya Jana
Look at that shine!



Zoya Jana
The hand is coming for you!  Creepy, right?

Can you tell I REALLY like this color?

No comments:

Post a Comment