background

Friday, March 23, 2012

Welcome to My Blog!


Woohoo! My very first post!  I've been wanting to do this a long time, so here I am.  Have you ever fallen in love with a nail polish and purchased it, only to discover that the color is a total fail because it doesn't complement your skin tone?  If you're anything like me, you hate wasting money and would prefer to make the right color choice the first time.  I usually conduct an image search of my favorite colors before purchasing, but in doing so, I find relatively few swatches from women who share my skin tone.  


I created this blog to help anyone with similar issues, and to inspire purchasing decisions of lacquer lovers worldwide!  Also, I love a deal, so I'll let you know what I find!


Until next time, stay painted.

Lady J



No comments:

Post a Comment