background

Sunday, March 25, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Announces The Fan Collection for Late April


Rescue Beauty Lounge fans everywhere, rejoice! The company is set to release their 13-month labor of love known as The Fan Collection at the end of April.  RBL founder Ji Baek gave four "ReBeLs" the opportunity to make their dream polish a reality.  The result is what you see above.

Although I like all of them, I'm not so sure they'd all be flattering on me.  If you're into blue, ikb:2012 should be your pick as it is supposed to be the truest blue of blues.  I'd love to try Halcyon or Aqua Lily, but would be more likely to snap up 2009's Scrangie first (take a look at GiMiKd Girl's pretty swatches here).

The Fan Collection pretties will retail at $20.

On a related note, I just saw they have Killa Red back in stock.  OMG.  You have no idea how much I've been wanting that color!  Someone needs to step in and save me from myself!  I just don't spend that kind of money on nail polish.  I mean I do have some limits.  I may have to break with tradition though.  Think I'm crazy? Image search it NOW.  I'm not even a red kinda girl but that red is IT.

Check out one of my favorite swatches of the color from Savvy of http://addictedtopolish.blogspot.com/:

No comments:

Post a Comment