background

Friday, March 23, 2012

Zoya Freja


First up, I have an oldie but goodie.  Zoya Freja was one of my first Zoya purchases.   I chose it after finding a blog post of Mary J. Blige wearing the color.  It looked good on her, so I thought it would work or me.  It's described as "a smoky, shimmering gunmetal gray with hints of blue and sprinkled with silver."  That description is spot on.  (Click the first pic to enlarge and you'll see what I mean.)  I really like it, I just haven't had an occasion to wear it.

*Please ignore the imperfections.  Have you ever taken a close-up of your nails? The camera sees EVERYTHING!


I find Zoya's brushes easy to use, and the formula was great.  I was ready to go with two coats.


Is it a keeper? Yes! Don't you see the heart in the pic? That means I like it :) Pick it up at www.zoya.com

No comments:

Post a Comment