background

Monday, August 13, 2012

Around the Blogs - Monday, August 13, 2012


  Happy Monday!  Here are a few posts that caught my eye in the past week:
  • Kellie Gonzo takes a trip with China Glaze's On Safari Collection. KG
  • Vampy Varnish has some beautiful swatches of OPI's Germany Collection for Fall 2012. VV
  • Colour Coated had a jelly sandwich. CC 
  • Glitter, She Wrote has one of the few swatches I've seen of Essie's Yogaga Collection. GSW
  • The Color Republic shares a Lovely Secret. CR
  • Haute Lacquer goes for a tribal look using Zoya and China Glaze. HL You should also check out a couple of her other tribal patterns, Accented With Tribal and Patterned Stripes.  If only I had a steady hand...
  • I haven't been on Nailside's page in a while, but here's a challenge post she did a few weeks ago using a cloud pattern.  I love her patterns.  Pretty skilled lady! NS
I'll catch up with you later!   I have plenty to share :)

No comments:

Post a Comment