Happy Monday! Here are a few posts that caught my eye in the past week:
- Kellie Gonzo takes a trip with China Glaze's On Safari Collection. KG
- Vampy Varnish has some beautiful swatches of OPI's Germany Collection for Fall 2012. VV
- Colour Coated had a jelly sandwich. CC
- Glitter, She Wrote has one of the few swatches I've seen of Essie's Yogaga Collection. GSW
- The Color Republic shares a Lovely Secret. CR
- Haute Lacquer goes for a tribal look using Zoya and China Glaze. HL You should also check out a couple of her other tribal patterns, Accented With Tribal and Patterned Stripes. If only I had a steady hand...
- I haven't been on Nailside's page in a while, but here's a challenge post she did a few weeks ago using a cloud pattern. I love her patterns. Pretty skilled lady! NS